Sunday, March 25, 2007

6 Months


So apparently 6 months in advance is not "advance" enough to plan a wedding. Did you know that people book wedding sites 1 year or more in advance? Sheesh! I didn't think we'd be able to find a place for this shindig! But we did...it will be lovely. It's a local farm with a pavillion for the ceremony and a large air conditioned room for the reception. Think "rustic" not country. That's what we're going for. She already has her colors and her flowers picked out. She's spoken to the preacher. So, technically whether I get anything else done, the wedding is on! We ordered the cakes too. She's going with cupcakes. How cute will that be? I keep tearing up when I imagine her coming down that staircase on her Dad's arm. And I know it will be here before I know it. I'm just going to concentrate on staying in the moment, like I did her senior year of high school, so I don't forget a moment...........Breathe....

No comments: