Making: A mess while I attempt to clean up my office.
Cooking: About to make some chocolate chip cookies. Or no bake cookies. It's too dang hot!
Drinking: Lots of water! Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! (of course I'll probably have a peach bellini from Wine-a-Rita a little bit later!
Reading: Just finished "Hissy Fit" by Mary Kay Andrews and loved it so much that I ordered her newest one, "Summer Rental". Just plain fun!
Looking: at the hummingbirds chase each other off the hummingbird feeder. Why do the little stinkers do that? There's plenty for all!
Playing: Danny Wright on Pandora. I'm an old fuddy duddy. But it relaxes me.
Wishing: It would rain. Oh how we need rain!
Praying: For rain. and cooler temps. It's. Just. Awful!!!
Liking: My new job at Wine-a-Rita. I'm actually looking forward to Monday!
Smelling: The delicious aroma from the smoker. John has a brisket on and it smells divine! I'm going to post a little how to and recipe later!
Wearing: My Sunday uniform. Chico's Zenergy pants and tee shirt. And no make up!!
Knowing: That my plans are not necessarily God's plans, but that He knows best for me!
Thinking: about how much fun dinner will be tonight when Greg and Sarah come over!
Giggling: about some of the crazy things I see on Pinterest!
Excited: about the new comforter set I ordered from Penney's. I've been looking far and wide for one for Amanda's old room, now the guest room. Can't wait to get it!

Feeling: Tired. Might be time for a nap!
1 comment:
just read "summer rental" the other day. enjoyed it!
love the new comforter set!!
Post a Comment