Saturday, April 15, 2006

Amazing!

Phantom of the Opera just completely blew me away. The guy who played the Phantom did a phenomenal job. His singing literally gave me chill bumps. The Music of the Night was the prettiest I've ever heard. Our seats weren't that great, but it was wonderful just being there. And my "church lady" clothes were just fine. I was amazed at the variety of clothing styles there. For example, the one that cracked me up the most was the tatooed biker chick in a red long beaded gown. She looked like she was really excited to be there. Her date however, had on his Khaki cargo shorts and gross t shirt. Why? Why? Why? Come on dude, have a little consideration for you date. She looked so gorgeous compared to you. What the heck were you thinking. Lordy. People never cease to amaze me.
I've started a countdown til my DS's graduation. Lots to do, and no time to get it all done. First and foremost is getting the backyard pretty again, since it's been totally destroyed by Daisy the Devil Dog. I'm sure whatever I plant will be chewed, spindled and mutilated by the end of May anyway, but I'll try. I'm eternally optimistic! Happy Easter!

No comments: