Monday, April 24, 2006
Devastated..... and pissed
The son of one of my friends committed suicide yesterday morning while they were at church. I don't even have the words for how I'm feeling right now. Worried for my friend. Hurting for my friend. and pissed at her son. Why, in God's name did he do this? He left a wife and 15 month old baby, and a path of grief and destruction in his wake. He's always been the type to run away...I'm thinking this was the ultimate "running away"...It's just so sad...and pointless....His death will forever be tied to so many things in their lives. This was supposed to be a wonderful time in their life, and the life of their family. It just doesn't make any sense. I guess suicide never does...I'm sure in time I'll have a more compassionate attidude, but right now, my loyalty and emotions are with her....I can't even imagine how much pain she's in over this....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment