Well, apparently I have the most accident prone son on the planet. To date here are his injuries:
Broken collarbone, broken hand, broken finger, pulled groin muscle, broken nose (twice) 3 concussions, countless trips to the emergency room, and one very terrifying ambulance ride. And now....drumroll please...
He's cut his foot between the big toe and second toe. He was playing some game, in the mud (yeah, I know I know) and lacerated his foot on something in the mud. The mud got so far up into the laceration that the doctor at the emergency clinic wouldn't sew him up. So he had to go to a foot surgeon the following morning to have it surigically cleaned. YUK!! And yep, he's now on crutches, and flip flops are entirely out of the question for quite some time.
I'm making light of this, but please pray that infection doesn't settle in there, which is a big concern because of all he mud and guk that was in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment