Thursday, November 09, 2006

November

It's November...wow the year has passed so quickly! So much has happened...Another year older, another year married, my son graduated. Funny how life seems to glide by, almost nonchalantly, especially when measured in moments like those. You know, you're looking forward to your birthday, then it comes and passes, you look forward to graduation for months and months, then it comes and passes. As a mom, I dreaded taking my baby to college, but it came and passed. Just like that.
We've slowly adjusted to the empty nest. It's just dreadfully quiet sometimes, and I find myself wishing for something more. Just not sure what the "more" is. I wish I could travel, but I'm locked in to the store. I wish I could go see my neice and nephew, my brothers; it just can't happen right now. Maybe one day I'll have that freedom...I just hope that time is soon.
Happy fall ya'll...Thanksgiving (and Christmas) is on the way.

No comments: